Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Blog About Nothing

Dear Life,

1 Emberly's second top tooth (middle left) broke through the skin yesterday. WAHOO!!! :) There was much excitement in the Wobbema Household. And then Emberly took at 2 hour nap. Phew!

2 Emberly has had a cold for FOUR weeks. Four. I am feeling a little desperate and thanks to some expert advice from several mom friends, I made a chiropractic appointment for her for this coming Monday. Anybody have some reassuring words for me?? I am nervous!

3 Jordan's work schedule changes on the first of May. Instead of working 5 days on, 4 days off, he will work 6 days on, 4 days off. Ugh. I'm trying not to complain because my stellar husband is totally taking this in stride with no complaining... and he is actually the one doing the work. But it is hard. So thankful to be married to that guy.


Sincerely Yours,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment