Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy 3 Year Anniversary to us!


Dear Life,

Yesterday marked our wedding anniversary of three years, the one year anniversary of this blog, and 11 months of Emberly's life. Phew! It was a big day!

Emberly spent the day (and night!) with Grandma Margo (and Grandpa Juice once he got home from work). It was her first ever sleepover without mom and dad. I wasn't sure I would be able to enjoy myself... wondering how Miss Emberly was doing away from home... but I most definitely did. Jordan and I ate out (twice!) and got a massage in the afternoon, took a nap, did some picking up and putting away (is that lame?) watched a movie, played some Bananagrams, and just had an all around grand day. I picked Emberly up at 1:00 this afternoon and just laid her down for a nap a few minutes ago. Grandma must have played her out, because she fell asleep without a fight. :)

Now I am enjoying our delightfully clean house, the quiet of a sleeping baby, and searching into all things Blurb Books thanks to a recommendation from a friend's blog.

No other big news...

Sincerely Yours,
Molly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment