Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Full Heart

Dear Life,

Emberly has turned into such a cuddle bug lately... and it melts my heart. She cannot sit still during the day, but before naps and before bed she just mushes her little body against mine and we read stories and talk in quiet voices and it is all kinds of heaven.

Today we were sitting in the living room playing when I could tell she was getting tired... so I said, "Hey E, it's night-night time." She said, "nigh-nigh?" Then she stood up, walked into her room, grabbed a book and threw it on the rocking chair, and waited for me to sit down. I sat down and read her the story, said "goodnight. Love you." She kissed me (right on the lips) and said "nigh-nigh" and I layed her down and walked out. I love that girl. She's just been singing in her room ever since.

I know, I know... I'm kinda mushy... but... too bad. I love her a lot.

Sincerely Yours,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment