Friday, October 26, 2012

Target

I used to love going to target. It was kinda like my happy place. Sometimes if I needed something to do I'd just go walk around the aisles and creep on people and buy some stuff I didn't really need. I think some people would call that retail therapy. Maybe it is, but that is not the point. The point is, that target is now a representation of how my life has changed:
 
1. I never ever ever need something to do.

2. There is no room in the budget to buy things we don't need.

3. Retail stores are terrible horrible no good very bad places to bring one year olds. Especially at nap time, meal time, before nap time, before a meal time, after a nap time, or after a meal time. Therefore... all times = bad times.



I don't mind. I really love Em. But every mama needs a break every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment