Monday, February 11, 2013

On a jet plane...

We are supposed to be leaving for Florida today... but schools are cancelled and we are kind of in the middle of a blizzard. Our plane doesn't leave until 5pm, so I've been praying, hoping, and wishing for Fargo to pull itself together before then.

Just in case you wanted to know, the high in Orlando today is 84. No big deal.

So here I am, wide awake at 7:15 and laying in bed hitting the refresh button on the Hector International Airport website to see when they'll start flying out again today. It is looking hopeful. Maybe this is a glorious blessing in disguise, because instead of feeling worried about leaving my sweet bambino for the first time, I'm just feeling desperate to have the option to leave! :)


(Even though I'll miss this little one something terrible!)




No comments:

Post a Comment