Saturday, March 8, 2014

Flu

A moment to whine please?

My parents offered to take E for the weekend so that Jordan and I could spend some time together sans two-year-old craziness before he leaves.

She left at 6:00pm last night. By 7:00pm, Jordan was 100% down and out with the stomach flu. It continued all night long. I know this because Piper rolled over completely swaddled yesterday and therefore swaddling ended. So I was up a very large portion of the night with her, detoxing from the swaddle.

And now it is morning and I have the flu.

Happy date weekend to us.

Boo.

Ok whine complete. Things that are positive about this:

1. Piper can't move and is relatively easy to take care of, even with the flu.

2. E is having a blast with grandma and grandpa and she would be impossible to take care of while down and out.

3. This is not happening while I'm single-moming it up.

So... yay weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment