Monday, December 28, 2015

Baby #3

I am one week from my due date and I definitely feel like a time bomb. I wish I could say that I felt all calm and collected about the "whenever" of having this baby, but this whole brother getting married in Bismarck two days before my due date thing is making it all a little trickier. 

I'm 3+ cm dilated, 90% effaced, and baby's head is at -1. I am only blogging this because I think it is kinda fun to compare to my last bambinos. However, it is becoming quite clear that these numbers pretty much mean nothing. Sweet babes are on their own schedule! 

So I keep ticking. And hoping that this bambino decides to make his grand entrance this week so we can go to the wedding WITH baby in arms instead of in my tummy wondering if he might make his debut along the highway. Ha.

Come on sweet boy! Mama wants to meet you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment