Thursday, June 28, 2012

Busy

Dear Life,

I've been blog-absent lately - truth is, we are just going going going all.the.time as of late. We've spent a lot of time at the lake and we spent the past long weekend-ish in Bismarck visiting Jordan's parents. Where were we before that? Hmm... don't even remember. All I know is that any sort of routine we once had is pretty much gone. It feels lovely to be able to be "flexible" and just go when we feel like it (and when Jordan's work schedule allows) but it also seems to be a little extra tricky for my type-A brain. I like structure. Emberly is currently crying screaming in her crib, as I am trying to lay her down for an almost 5pm nap. Yikes. Remember that schedule I was talking about? Yup. Really really gone.

ANYWHO...

My only big Emberly update is that she is eating more and more table food. I am loving that. It feels so nice to be able to give her bits of our dinners. She doesn't want to be fed finger foods - she wants to put them in her own mouth. She will still let us feed her from a spoon, though.

I feel like I have a million other little things to update, but I don't even know where to start...

Let's try bullets today:


* Trying to decide if we dare leave E overnight with my parents in order to go somewhere for our anniversary.
* Becoming more and more and more and more aware of my need for Christ in every.little.part of my life.
* Recognizing that my sin is often tied up in trying to do good without Christ, instead of to know Christ more and because I treasure Christ.
* Wanting to get organized for school in the fall and realizing that I have no idea what my job will entail.
* Started the weaning process.
* Praying through some big decisions.


Lame post. Don't judge. It was all I had today. :)

Here are some pictures to redeem it...

Playing with ice cubes on a hot day.

Brushing those teeth to make uncle Mike proud.

At the Bismarck Zoo!

Bismarck Zoo with Grandma Tracie.

Pulling diapers off the changing table like a little turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment