Friday, June 15, 2012

Randoms

Third post for the day? Um... ok.

So I was just thinking about things I have not been blogging about lately, and decided to give a quick catch-up... ready?

1. Emberly says "oooh" whenever she is eyeing something especially interesting. It's cute. Really cute.

2. Emberly has slept through the night consistently since we went on our trip to Denver. Like 10-12 hours through the night. It is all kinds of amazing. It was only a month prior to that that I started to feel like we'd NEVER get to sleep through the night EVER again. But now we do. Love love love. This mama is a whole new woman.

3. Goldfish crackers, grapes, and other bits and pieces of table food have made their way into Emberly's mouth in the last week or so. We are moving toward solid food central.

4. If I leave the room Emberly is playing in, she'll quickly crawl to find me... wherever I may be!

5. Emberly does not like to sleep without her "snuggle things."

6. We stuck her on the scale in the bathroom yesterday and it said she was 22 pounds. Not sure how accurate that is... but close enough!

7. I have been trying to get her to eat cheerios for several weeks and she will.not.do.it. She puts them in her mouth and then takes them out. Yesterday she found one on the floor that had been there for who knows how long and ate it. Seriously?!?

8. She is becoming more of a social butterfly these days... she says "hi" to everyone we pass in the grocery store, target, or wherever. She waves and is a little bit of a ham. Oh boy.

9. She is a snuggler. I love it.

10. She blows kisses by saying "muah!" or "buah!" and makes a funny lip formation thing. It's pretty adorable.

Hmmm... there are more, I know it. But that's good for now. Remind me to take more videos, ok?? I'm terrible at that.

Sincerely Yours,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment