Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thursday

I’m keeping this post titled “Thursday” even though it is now Saturday night because I did in fact write it on Thursday, and then was distracted by Emberly and life and being a wife and visitors and everything else, and am just now posting it. That should explain how life has been going lately! We sleep very little and cuddle lots. That’s about all that is new. Just so you know, the pictures I referenced ordering on the post below are still not ordered, Emberly and I did in fact go to Jordan’s softball game that night, and I have accomplished nothing more since my Thursday of productivity. So… here is my Thursday post:
Dear Life,

In the past four nights we’ve had a night with Emberly sleeping VERY little, two nights of waking up every 4 hours, and one night of sleeping 8 consecutive hours without waking. Can you guess which one was my favorite? :)

Today Jordan went back to work and Emberly and I have been chilling at home on our own. We miss Jordan’s amazing swaddling skills, diaper changing quickness, and willingness to help with any and every thing that comes up. We’re thankful though that he has such a wonderful job and is such a hard worker, so we will just patiently wait for him to get home.

I was a little uncertain I’d be able to accomplish anything today… Emberly is just slightly distracting afterall. :) BUT… I have showered and gotten ready for the day, done 3 loads of laundry, (including my first cloth diaper load!) emptied the dishwasher and washed the dishes by the sink, made the bed, and tidied up around the house. Emberly and I have also managed to get in a great amount of cuddle time and she has continued to sleep sleep sleep through the day.

Daddy-o will be home soon so I am off to order a few pictures before he gets home so we can eat dinner together before he heads off to softball. We are still undecided about whether or not we’ll attempt to go cheer him on. It’s a CHILLY fall day!

Yours Truly,
Molly

P.S. Here are a few of the pictures I’m ordering – taken once again by my dear sister-in-law, Kendra, of KendraLove Photography. Thanks Kendra!








No comments:

Post a Comment