Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Melty Happy Heart

I married a rockstar.  Seriously.
 
I wish I would have taken a picture of him dancing with Emberly the other day, but I was just oogling over the moment.  As he's dancing with her she rests her head on his shoulder and coos the happiest toddler noises.  He turns and looks at me and says, "This world would be a much better place if more dads just danced with their daughters." 
 
See what I mean?  Rockstar.
 
And then he sends me this picture of them playing while I'm at work today...


Go ahead.  Be jealous.



1 comment:

  1. Oh that just makes my heart all kinds of happy to see! Love that sweet little face and so grateful she has a Daddy who loves her AND her Mama! You are right, dancing with daughters should be mandated! :)

    ReplyDelete