Friday, November 22, 2013

Fun Stuff

E had a sleepover with G&G Johnson last night. First one ever. She did awesome, had a blast, and came home and took a 3 hour nap. :)

Jordan and I got to go out to dinner, do some Christmas shopping, and even make a post-bedtime run to Walmart. Aren't we exciting? Piper even let us sleep until 9am. Shazam!

And guess what else. E had potty success on the potty chair twice. I hope we are on to something bigger and better than spending dinero on diapers for Miss E!

And guess what else. Piper has discovered how to scream. Just for fun. Cuz there is no other noise in our house ever.

Oh, and I found spit up in the hood of my sweatshirt today.

And J and I bought matching footie PJs for the whole fam last night just because we could. Here is a preview...




Our lives are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment