Monday, October 10, 2011

Just a little update...

Dear Life,

Angel Baby has her first cold. Boo hoo. This hurts her mama... quite possibly more than it bothers her. Her little cry is pathetic sounding, her eyes are watering, and she sneezes lots. If only she could blow her nose! Poor thing.

We went to the lake yesterday for the day and spent the night! This was our first adventure away from home over night. I'm not sure Emberly even noticed she wasn't in her room. She was a trooper.

Jordan and I started a big project today. Jordan built me shelves in our closet in the hallway by the kitchen that is now a PANTRY. Love it. I am up way too late because I just couldn't stop organizing. Tomorrow we tackle the rest of the kitchen... rearranging and reorganizing every cupboard and drawer. (I read a quote the other day that said, "I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order. As they should be!" Hahaha... I can so relate.)

That's all for tonight.

Yours Truly,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment