Wednesday, October 12, 2011

6 weeks

Dear World,

I am 6 weeks old today! I still sleep a lot, which my parents love. At night I even sleep for two 5-hour stretches, and sometimes another 3-hour stretch in the morning. I don't really have a schedule yet, but I am starting to take a morning nap, an early afternoon nap, and an evening nap before I officially crash for the night. My favorite thing to do is lay on my play-mat and try to hit the hanging toys. Mom and Dad want me to have some tummy-time, so I do that to appease them every once in awhile too, although I'd really rather not. I am especially smiley in the mornings when I wake up (after I get some food in my tummy) and when Dad is playing with me. I do not like riding in the car, so I usually put up a fuss when mom is driving and can't do anything about it, but other than that, I hardly ever cry. Dad usually gives me my bath, and I stare at him the whole time to make sure it's ok, and he always assures me it is. I don't cry though. I like the warm water. Mom tells me all the time that I'm getting big really fast and that I should stop growing, but I keep growing anyway. I can't wait to sit up and crawl and do big kid things.

Love,
Emberly

No comments:

Post a Comment