Monday, October 31, 2011

2 Months

Angel Baby is 2 months old today!

Two days ago she was just barely starting to coo and talk to me... and today she really discovered her voice. We had long conversations and talked all about life today.

Last night she slept 11 lovely hours from 9:00pm-4:00am, and 4:30am-8:45am. Did I mention that it was lovely? When I woke up this morning I was shocked she wasn't awake. About 15 minutes later I started to hear sweet cooing and talking noises from her room and when I went in to check on her she gave me the biggest smiles to greet the day. :) She has always been a wonderful sleeper, and I usually only get up with her once during the night, but she doesn't normally sleep in until 8:45. That was just a special bonus for her tired mama last night. :) Who knows... maybe it will be a new 'normal.' (Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath!)

I put her in a 3-6 month sleeper today! Boo hoo! :( She is growing so fast.
She is just about busting out the toes in her 0-3 month sleepers.

I put her down for the night awake most every night and she sometimes has a little tired cry for a few minutes but generally settles herself and crashes. Occasionally I give her the pacifier when she doesn't settle herself after a minute or two. Her mama can't stand to hear her cry too long. :) The pacifier usually solves the problem... as long as she doesn't spit it out!

I love celebrating her life. She is a pretty wonderful addition to our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment