Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Letter

Merry Christmas!


I wish I could explain how long it took me to get a copy of my Christmas card on here.Seriously. I am so not technologically savvy. (And it's still kind of blurry... sorry!) But I really wanted to document our very first Christmas picture/letter…and let’s be honest… I’m so going to lose it by next Christmas.If Emberly has any hope of remembering her childhood, it will be thanks to the internet.

NOW… I am hoping most of you have gotten our Christmas card by now, but in case you haven’t, here it is! If you are looking at these pictures and thinking to yourself, “I did not get those pictures – I got a homemade version…”well… it’s because I had this brilliant idea that I’d make our Christmas cards this year.So I had pictures printed and started the process… and then remembered I had a 3-month old baby.I scrapped my plan and ordered cards.Apparently, however, I did not order enough cards, because we just kept thinking of more people to send Christmas cards to!So… I dug out my partly finished homemade cards and some people got homemade cards, and some people got Shutterfly made cards.Don’t read too far into this folks – I do not like you more or less if you got one or the other. Who are we kidding?I do not have the brain power to distinguish between the two right now.I was just happy I got them mailed out!

It is Christmas Eve and Emberly has been sleeping since 9:00.I have been working on this since (not telling!) and now I need to go to sleep.This seems to be the story of my life.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Molly







No comments:

Post a Comment