Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stuff


Recent milestones:

1. I've tried to switch over from my feed-on-demand theme to more of a schedule. Today was day 2. Yesterday was awesome. Today was a little trickier. I think, however, it will be worth it if I can stick it out. I hesitated blogging this because some of you can't believe I've fed on demand this long, and others of you think I'm mean for switching to a schedule. Oh well :) I am just trying to do what seems right at the time!

2. The past two days I've been sitting Emberly facing out on my lap and reading books with her so she can see the pages. She loves it. I might be making that up because I'm a teacher and I so desperately want her to love books, but if she is upset it seems to distract her and she flails her arms and stops crying and seems to be enthralled. :) love.

3. We set up the exersaucer today. It says 4 months and up on the box, but we put a blanket behind her so she's well supported, and she loved looking at the toys. We only had her in there a short time, but I have a feeling it will be a fun new toy before long.


4. Her (whole) fist is more consistently going into her mouth. She has thrown a few little baby tantrums when it goes away and she can't figure out how to get it back.

5. We seem to be back to our regular sleep schedule of her waking up once around 5am or so and sleeping from 9pm-9am give or take. So blessed.

Ok those are the major things that I can think of. Baby is tucked into bed and I'm headed straight for a glass of wine and a hot bath. :) I've been staying up far too late after I tuck her in, so I am determined to crash on the early side tonight. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment