Wednesday, February 29, 2012

6 Months

Dear World,

I am six months old today and full of life. I smile with my whole body so that everyone can see how much joy I have. My smile is pretty contagious, so I always get great smiles back.

I don't sleep too much anymore... there is too much going on that I don't want to miss! If I have to sleep, I really prefer mom or dad snuggle me up. Word on the street is that they love me a lot, but aren't so interested in snuggling for every nap. I try to wear them down though... and sometimes it works!

I have one super sharp bottom tooth in my mouth and I'm working on the next one. I put everything in my mouth that I handle. It's kinda like my way to explore the world.

I like to play with toys, especially "buzz-buzz" the bee, "Jeffrey" the giraffe, and "Ollie" the elephant. They are my favorites because they make crinkley noises when I hold them and I can fit their nose or antanea or snout in my mouth.

I also love to eat whatever mom feeds me. I have eaten rice cereal, peas, carrots, prunes, avacado, banana, and sweet potato. Rice cereal, carrots, prunes, and banana were instant hits in my book. The avacado, sweet potato, and peas took a little more convincing, but now I eat them no problem.

I am almost sitting up by myself when someone starts me out, but I still don't want to roll over. Someday I will I suppose, but people keep bringing me toys and whatever I could want, so what's the hurry?? :)

I say "da-da-da" all the time. Dad thinks I'm thinking about him and saying his name. Mom says I'm thinking about her and just saying his name. Really I'm just talking.

Auntie Kendra took some pictures of me yesterday. I wasn't really so sure about what she was doing, so I was kind of serious. But I smiled real quick every once in awhile too.

Look out world, I'm grooving faster every day!

Yours Truly,
Emberly




No comments:

Post a Comment