Monday, March 25, 2013

A little late to the party...

Ok I'm probably super late to the party, but I just discovered the joy of ordering essential items from Amazon... for example, toilet paper.  I used to just love to go to Target, but as Jordan would say, he'd hear the "cha-ching" of dollar signs adding up with me just walking through the doors.  Target is my kryptonite. 

But since having a sweet little bambino, Target has lost all appeal (unless I am alone) because Emberly is just not into shopping.  Especially for cleaning supplies and toilet paper and mascara and whatever else looks interesting at the time. 

So yesterday when I realized that we had 3 rolls of toilet paper left in our entire house, I decided Target better be pretty high on my priority list this week.  Except I just went last week.  Twice.  Why oh why did I not realize we were nearly out of toilet paper? 

So I jokingly said to Jordan, "I wonder if you can buy toilet paper on Amazon?"  And he said, "I'm sure you can."  To which I responded... "uh... really??" 

And yes, we found a giant wonderful sale of toilet paper on Amazon, compared it to the price I'd be getting at Target, and hit the "order now" button.  We'd never do it if we had to pay for shipping, but we are those people that pay for Amazon Prime because we order stuff all the time, therefore qualifying us for free two-day shipping.  My life has just become a little more awesome.  Plus 48-rolls of toilet paper will be delivered to my front door in two short days. 

Win.

Does this make me old that this makes me so happy?



No comments:

Post a Comment