Thursday, June 20, 2013

Granola Recipe

Mmmm. This recipe is so good. My favorite way to eat it is just like a bowl of cereal with a little milk on top... but I've also added mini chocolate chips, fresh raspberries, dried blueberries, raisins, craisins, and other dried fruits. You'll notice you make it exactly the same way though and just add in those things when you are ready to take a bite. Enjoy! (Oh and please forgive me for just posting pictures - I'm lazy and we are on our way out of town! If you can't see well, let me know and I will be un-lazy when we get back to Fargo!)







PS - I make a half batch each time because it seems giant... but that sure wouldn't be necessary. I also don't add the coconut because I think coconut is nasty. And finally, the Lyle's syrup is something I couldn't find, but my cookbook says you can substitute honey, which is what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment