Saturday, August 3, 2013

Grandparent Camp

This weekend my parents took Emberly to the lake. They're calling it "Grandparent Camp." They are making forts and going on boat rides and four-wheeler rides and playing in the water and eating freeze-pops and having all kinds of fun. {I suggested they work on potty-training... but they didn't go for it...}

Anywho - that leaves me with sweet Piper and my awesome husband, who unfortunately has to work this weekend. So Piper and I have been bonding. A lot. Because she has no desire to be set down today. Or last night, now that I think about it.

{Tips for a sweet fussy bambino?}

But I decided that I wanted to work on a few projects that have been on my to-do list forever while I didn't have a two year old helper... so I organized Emberly's closet last night and Jordan and I hit Home Depot and Lowes this morning and did a little shopping.

I am attempting to install some rain gutter bookshelves in Em's room and make her a chalkboard table. {Nursing baby + pinterest on my phone make for a scary combination because I always seem to find fun projects and forget I am severely lacking in the time and energy department...}

So now I am now home with little to no motivation and snuggling a sweet sleepy baby... who really only stays sweet and sleepy if she is being held.

Hump. Dilemmas.

Maybe motivation will reappear soon. After some chocolate.

In the meantime I might just close my eyes and soak in the sweet sound of a deep sleeping baby...




No comments:

Post a Comment