Thursday, September 12, 2013

Piper 2 Month

My favorite Piper is now two months old.  I have to say, I grow more in love with her each and every day.  Her little smiles and coos (and yesterday her first little giggle!) have me melting and oozing with love.  I cannot get enough of her sweet little scent and snuggles.  I love how she rubs her little nose on me when she's tired and that she prefers to be held and snuggled by her mama and how her little eyes just roll right back into her little head when she's being rocked to sleep.  Sigh.  She's perfect in every way.  Ok, now that I'm done gushing, here are a few pictures...

 



 
Miss Piper is still wearing a few newborn outfits, but mostly fitting comfortably in size 0-3 month.  The outfit above is 0-3 month and it is plenty big in the body, but just right in length. 
 
My guess is that she weighs somewhere between 12 and 13 pounds.
 
And she is sleeping like an angel!  It's been a little more than a week of 8-10 hours at night without waking up.  Is that unheard of, or what?  Go Piper Go! 
 
Emberly is loving her a little sister even more now that she smiles and makes noise too.  She often brings her toys and gives her kisses when she's laying on the floor.  Then she looks at me and says "Oooo, Piper cute."
 
Here's a little Emberly throwback at two months old...
 


 
 
See any similarities?  I see... none. 
Except they're both pretty cute. 
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment