Thursday, January 5, 2012

4 Months


Sweet Baby Girl turned 4 months old on New Years Eve. We thought of picture taking late in the day... so Emberly didn't have too many smiles left, but I thought this was a sweet sleepy expression anyway . I will work on a smiley picture tomorrow.

Her coordination has sharpened - especially in the past 2 weeks. If you hold a toy in front of her she uses both hands to reach for it and tries to hold it in her hands and ultimately get it in her mouth.

She loves to blow bubbles and make "raspberry" noises.

She wants to lick or chew or get her mouth on everything.

Lately she'll pant like a dog with her tongue hanging out... not so sure what that is about!

She makes lots of talking noises - but her coo has changed to sound more like sounds. It is stinkin' adorable.

She throws a tantrum when is offered a bottle. She loves her mama best for the feeding department (uh, er... exclusively).

She is generally super content and chill, sleeping 12-14 hours at night waking up only once or twice.

She has the BEST laugh ever. Seriously. I think I've stated that before, but I mean it.

She is wearing 9-12 month clothes and is on the middle rise of her bumgenius diapers.

I still swaddle her at night and I will be very sad when that comes to an end.

We couldn't get in to see our doctor at 4 months, so we will wait until she's 5 months to see him... but when I took her into lactation to have her weighed this week she was 16 pounds and 5 ounces. Good job Emberly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment