Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 2

Dear Life,

I survived Day 2 of the working world. I think I could even say that I enjoyed it... not just survived it!

Emberly had no melt downs. She slept until 10:15 this morning (I am not making that up) and then Jordan loaded her up and brought her to the school I was at for me to feed her on my lunch break. We have given up on attempting to bottle feed her. It is not worth the tantrum for 6 days of work. (2 down, 4 to go!)

Dare I also admit that I could totally see myself doing something very part time next year when Angel Baby is not attached to me in quite the same way? Very part time... it would have to be the perfect job... but I truly had fun today, and let's be honest - it's not because benchmarking is so fun!

Sweet girl got a little more rice cereal tonight and loved it. She just opens her mouth right up and gulps it down. So funny. Um... are we those creepy parents that take videos of stuff their children are doing that people really don't care about and is really not that great? Sure we are. But we're proud. I know that a bite of rice cereal is not that exciting to you all - but it was to us... so... who cares about you anyway? ;) (wink)

Yours Truly,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment