Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Colds and tupperware and swimming and stuff

Dear Life,

I have a cold. And it is so very unfun. Wah-wah-wah. But really I shouldn't complain, because I have managed to have one cold while pregnant, and one cold while nursing. So... overall... not so bad. Just had to get it out there.

Miss Emberly also has a cold, but she seems to still be in pretty good spirits. I just got mine last night. She has been sick almost a whole week. Poor Dolly! Does she look sick to you??



Pre-mama-cold we went swimming yesterday! Grandma has a membership to the Family Wellness Center, and we got to be her guests yesterday and swim in the zero-depth pool. Emberly thought it was pretty fun to splash, splash, splash! Here she is looking a little uncertain... but she perked up as time went on! (How adorable is that swimsuit??)



I have several friends that are having baby boys very soon... so I got to go baby-boy fabric shopping to make baby gifts this week. I made several burp cloths and some cute drool bibs, if I do say so myself! Emberly is sporting the red one because it isn't too boy-ish.



And today... I am brainstorming what I want for my birthday. Very adult-like, right? So far I have come up with this list:

1. tupperware
2. sewing things


My grandma called me old-fashioned this weekend. Um... thanks! :) I couldn't think of a nicer compliment. Even if most people don't want tupperware for their birthday.



Lastly, I woke up yesterday to find out that a guest-blog I had submitted to one of my favorite cloth-diapering blogs was published! If you want to, you can read it here: http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/2012/03/magic-mary-poppins-diaper-bag.html

That is all for today... I hear a sweet little voice calling me from her crib to let me know she is all done napping. A grand total of 27 minutes later. Not an award-winner of a nap, but at least it was a nap!

Sincerely Yours,
Molly

P.S. - Did I mention that my husband shaved off his mustache before Mustache March was over?? Yup. He loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment