Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Day!

Dear Life,

I'm typing quickly, because I fully expect my sweet dumpling to wake up any minute... but I am just marveling over the fact that she has been napping for an hour and six minutes and counting! As I was laying her down I was debating whether or not I'd take a shower or eat lunch during her *usually no more than 30 minute* nap today. And here I sit, fully showered, with makeup on, hair dryed and fixed, lunch made, eaten, and cleaned up, laundry started... and shocked! (I have checked on her twice to make sure she was still breathing.)

It feels so good to get stuff done! Husband and I have already gone to the bank and gotten groceries today too. SO excited to get my new 31 Bag tonight that I ordered a few weeks ago, and visit with my friend Rachel and her sweet dumpling, Harper this afternoon. Happy Day!

That's all!

Sincerely Yours,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment