Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Dear Life,

This weekend was my Grandma's 80th birthday. Five of her seven children were able to come home to surprise her. One of my uncles showed up in this beauty...


Yup. Our family is kinda awesome. I guess my very own mother started the costume fun many years ago when she flew home for Christmas and surprised my grandma in a Santa costume. She wore it on the plane and everything. Crazy lady!

So anywho... we had a fun weekend of surprises and delicious food and good times at the farm. I can't wait until Emberly is old enough to run around at the farm and play with the animals and eat dirt and get dirty... it brings back all kinds of happy feel good memories from my childhood. This weekend we just settled for some stroller rides on the gravel.


She looks like she is in a trance, doesn't she? I guess the bumpy gravel will do that to a girl!

The only other big news from the weekend is that Miss Emberly figured out how to do "So-Big." She's pretty darn cute throwing her arms up in the air. I am a fan.

Sincerely Yours,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment