Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Dear Life,

It was my birthday last Monday, and dare I say it was the most fabulous birthday yet? I was treated all day long by my sweet husband, dear friends, and amazing family. I got the most beautiful yellow daisies from my brother, my phone rang with birthday greetings from friends and family all.day.long, my husband took me out for lunch, and I ended the day with a "date" with my lifetime best friend, Jaimie Lynn, to get pedicures, dinner and ice cream. Who could ask for more? Oh... and a little gem arrived in the mail from Jordan. He purchased it here. I love.love.love it. The words "sing over me" are inspired from Zephaniah 3:17, "The Lord your God is with you, a Powerful One Who wins the battle. He will have much joy over you. With His love He will give you new life. He will have joy over you with singing."

Aren't those powerful, wonderful, truth filled words??


Now I just need to train Emberly to not want to pull on my necklace so I can actually wear it.

Sincerely Yours,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment