Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sippy Cup

Dear Life,

My daughter now drinks out of a sippy cup with a straw. Very successfully, mind you. Regular sippy cup, not so much. Straw? Yes please. She likes it so much, in fact, that I put formula in it on Monday (I had a free container from some formula maker company) just to see if she'd drink it... and she gobbled it right down. I totally thought it was a fluke... but she has continued to get 2-4 ounces of formula every day since then... and grooves to it. Um... do you even know what this means??

This means that I could potentially be gone for more than 3 hours without feeling like I'm starving my child. Yes, it is true.

Now... does Emberly prefer to get her milk in... uh... other ways? Yes. But at least there are options. That's all I'm saying. :)

Sincerely Yours,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment