Monday, November 28, 2011

Bits and Pieces



Dear Life,

I can't wait for Emberly to know to smile when we take pictures... but this is pretty cute anyway. My sweet friend Rachelle crocheted that adorable flower headband. Don't you love it?? It is my absolute favorite.

We got a new camera lens today! Maybe my pictures will start to look slightly nicer from here on out. This, however, was still snapped with my phone. It's just so handy!

My dear friend Jaimie cut and colored my hair today. I feel so pampered and blessed. She is a true gem.

Baby girl is tucked in for the night. I'm off to do dishes and fold laundry and crawl into bed. Praying sweet girl will sleep well tonight - we've had several long nights. So thankful they are few and far between!

Yours Truly,
Molly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment