Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day, Dad!

Dear Life,



Emberly was happy and smiling when I set her down on the changing table to put on her nighttime diaper and PJs tonight. I reached down to get the diaper and when I stood up a mere 7 seconds later, this is what I found. Passed out, deep sleeping baby. She continued to sleep all through taking this layer off, changing her diaper, and putting two layers on. Apparently we wore her out today!






These are my favorite moments of the day, when we can just rock and cuddle in the middle of the afternoon.
I will really miss these times when she doesn't sleep quite as much. :)



Isn't she cute?
I'm imagining her saying, "Happy Veteran's Day, Dad!"
We celebrated with a free meal at Texas Roadhouse today. I'm awfully proud of Mr. Wonderful, who has been in the Air Force for almost 6 years, and full-time active duty for most of that. Too bad schools and government employees and such get Veteran's Day off, but my military man has to work. Oh well - he didn't complain even once. So thankful he loves what he does.

Yours Truly,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment