Thursday, December 13, 2012

Morning Sickness & Mother-in-laws

Hello.

Let's talk about morning sickness for a minute. It is so.not.fun. You people who love being pregnant, I just do not understand you. Don't get me wrong... I love love love love the prize at the end. It is 100% worth it. But the process is just well... lame. Lame is the nicest word I can think of.

So that is my little rant. Now let's talk about awesomeness. Like my mother-in-law who came to help with "whatever" yesterday, which just so happened to be my worst day yet. She fed Emberly so that I could hide in the bedroom so as not to smell the smells associated with any foods, she gave Em a bath, read her stories, did my dishes, folded my laundry...

I asked her to move into our basement but sadly, she has to go back to Bismarck. But seriously, who does that? I have pretty awesome in-laws. You should all be jealous.

So that's my story about morning/all-day sickness. If you're a praying person and wanted to pray that I could be done with the puking and all day nauseousness soon, I'd be forever grateful.

Happy Thursday to you!

1 comment:

  1. Molly-
    I feel your pain. I hated being pregnant. I love little miss Aurora and can't imagine what I would do without her... but if I could skip being pregnant ever again and just take care of babies... I would be totally cool with that!

    Praying you feel well, really quickly!

    ReplyDelete