Tuesday, December 18, 2012

To-Do List

Things I've accomplished last night and already this morning that were not on my (ever growing, never ending) to-do list:

#1 - be awake most of the night with a fussy, crying baby.

#2 - throw up the medication that is supposed to help with my nausea. twice.

#3 - puke in the grocery store this morning on my way to work while trying to find something I can eat that will stay in my stomach.

#4 - lose 7ish pounds in the last two weeks instead of gain weight like normal pregnant people.


I had my first OB appointment yesterday and Dr. V asked if I felt pregnant (in reference to morning sickness). Uh... yes, I surely do feel pregnant. He reassured me that they love to hear it when people are super sick because it means their hormones are doing the right thing and they are way less likely to miscarry.  I can appreciate that.

Tell me I'm going to make it through today. Better yet... will you pray that I'll make it through the day?

Right now I'm laying on my small group table in my office typing this on my phone. My first student is absent this morning. I truly think that was God at work so that I could regroup a few extra minutes before plugging forward. Thanks, God. You know exactly what I need. :)







Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment