Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh happy day!

Oh happy day today! I only threw up once and had a nice long break from the constant nausea in which I got to spend some sweet time with Jordan and Emberly, get some much needed cleaning and picking up done, and just enjoy the little parts of my day. Thank you, Jesus, for the unexpected gift!

Emberly didn't take an afternoon nap today (though she gave it her best shot for an hour... so I still had a little break) so she crashed early. There is absolutely nothing in the world like rocking an all-about-movement bambino who lays her head on your shoulder and just melts into you, falling asleep in just moments. It is like a drug. The most heavenly, addicting drug.

And now this pregnant mama is exhausted. I've been napping every day and didn't today. So it is 8:00pm and I'm tucked into bed. One more day of school and this teacher is on Christmas break. So.very.excited. Maybe even as excited as those wide eyed kinders I see every day! Also excited that tomorrow is pajama day! Maybe one of the best perks of working in a school. Be jealous all you business working people.

5 sleeps until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment