Monday, May 27, 2013

Granola

There is a heavenly aroma coming from my oven. It smells like maple syrup and almond and vanilla and deliciousness. Like a gourmet pancake feed. Except better. It is seriously divine. And I haven't even eaten any yet.

One of my favorite friends gave me this lovely cookbook for my birthday...




and it was kinda like love at first sight. You know how you look through some cookbooks and you think, "looks good... but I wouldn't make it." Well... I kinda just want to make everything in this cookbook. Everything. Homemade granola. Yogurt. Butter. Fruit roll ups. Crackers. Dressings. Mixes. Everything.

I've just been waiting to tackle my first recipe, and today, my first day as a full-time stay at home mama, was finally the day.

It took all of 10 minutes, had very little cleanup, and is making my house smell... well... heavenly. I wish I could capture the smell and post it on my blog. Scratch and sniff style. It would make you want to make some. Even if you don't like granola.

Thanks, sweet Ranelle! :)

What should I make tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment