Monday, May 6, 2013

"Normal"

Normally Emberly throws a tantrum when it is time to come inside. Tonight, she climbed the stairs, stood by the door, said "milk in there" and walked right in to get a drink and didn't even ask to go back out.

Normally she eats fairly well. Today, she hardly ate a thing.

Normally she does not poop in the tub. Tonight, she pooped in the tub.

Normally she wants to play and play until we make her go to bed. Tonight she crawled into my bed and read books and snuggled with me for 30 minutes (way before bedtime) and then asked me to put her to bed.

Normally I'd think my child was ill under all of these circumstances. Tonight I think she is just completely wiped out from the chaos of moving and the extra fun of being able to play outside again.





We had a "nic-nic" outside on the steps for lunch today. Emberly reminded me of this when I asked her about the fun things we did today as I was tucking her into bed. "Nic-nic! Mommy! Daddy! Out-ide!" :) Yup. The little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment