Monday, May 6, 2013

Seeds of Worship

Emberly LOVES music.  Her #1 request throughout the day is "mu-yik?" 
 
So have you heard of Seeds of Worship CDs?  I discovered them through a mom-blog a few weeks ago, and then completely forgot all about them.  I finally downloaded the first volume yesterday and Em loves it.  It is their Seeds of Courage CD.  (There are six more - Seeds of Faith, Praise, Purpose, Power of Encouragement, Character, and Character of God.)  It is straight up scripture set to music - planting "seeds" so-to-speak of God's truth and promises.  I think they're kind of awesome too - of course it is little kid music - repititious and not the most amazing musicallity of all time... but whatever!  I think of all of the verses that I have memorized over the years and so many of them are set to jingles or music.  Deeply planted in my heart.  And I love that, because they just pop into my head when I need truth most.  Plus I'm just bad at memorizing scripture... but I can remember song lyrics like nobody's business.  So I'm selfishly looking forward to memorizing more scripture myself.  :)
 
 
You can order them online through their website for $13 - and that gets you two CDs - one for you and one for a friend (or one for your house and one for your car if you're not feeling as generous or organized!).  OR you can order them on itunes for $10, which is what I did because we currently have no way of getting them from CD to our iphone/ipad/ipod electronics, which is what plays all of our music in our house these days.
 
That's my story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment