Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16



Dear Teacher Friends,

It would bring me great joy and pleasure if you could only talk about and/or post things on Facebook regarding your distaste of returning to school this Fall, from at least now until Baby “E” is born. I am madly jealous of your cute and organized classrooms filled with all sorts of office supplies, books, and laminated wall hangings. I would instead like to know about overly possessive parents that have already become a problem, paperwork that is a waste of time, and meetings that you’d be better off sleeping through. If you are a parent, you could also comment on how much you will miss your little bundle of blessing once returning to school. This would help me immensely. I have already tried to remedy the problem by stocking up on school supplies from Target that I do not need, and my oh-so-helpful husband suggested that I turn our guest bedroom into a classroom in attempt to cheer me up. As you can see, this is a problem.

Yours Truly,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment