Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25

Dear Life,

Today all of my sweet first graders moved onto second grade and my teacher friends battled the craziness of the start to a new year of school. I can’t help but admit that I thought about each and every one of “my kiddos” and teacher friends ALL day today. I bet if I had been teaching today the stress would have put me into labor for sure! (Shoot, I should have tried that! But oh well, I guess today isn’t the day either – the countdown continues!)
So since I’m sappy and emotional and missing my first graders and school in general… here is a picture to make you smile. (Side Note: this is the first year EVER that I have not started school in the Fall, either as a student or a teacher.)

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Wobbema :)

P.S. If you are a teacher and have stories from today, I’d love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment