Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22

For those of you who have just been dying to see pictures of my baby belly… here are a few. Feel special, because I must love you a lot to show you these! I have considered hybernating until this baby comes out in hopes that we could all just forget about this giant stage in my life. However, I figure that I will want to have some sort of recollection of this sweet little one in my tummy at some point as I look back, even if only to say, “Wow! I’m so glad you are here, Baby Wobbema, and not in there anymore!”

Can you believe she will be here any day now?! At our doctor appointment today, I was 90% effaced, almost 2 cm dilated, and baby’s head was at 0 station. The doctor predicted that if baby were born today, she’d be about 6.5 lbs. Could be any day now! Only 7 days until my due date! Guess I’d better clean the bathrooms, mop the floors, empty the dishwasher, and put away all of the laundry tonight… just in case!
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.S. A BIG “Thank You!” to my dear, wonderfully talented sister-in-law, Kendra, of Kendra Love Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment