Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29

Dear Life,

Today is our due date! (Baby, did you hear that?? You are fully cooked. You can come out now…)
We had a doctor appointment this afternoon and I had made no more progress. Bummer. I was secretly hoping I’d be dilated to 5cm and not even know it and they’d need to whisk me into the delivery room… haha.

But the good news is, there is an end in sight! (I guess there always was… but it feels even more like it now!) I will be induced on Friday if this baby hasn’t decided to arrive before then. Monday is almost over… Tuesday… Wednesday… Thursday… FRIDAY!!! :)
Who is excited?? Me. Jordan. Everyone else who wants to meet this baby. Yippee!

Ok… no more rambling. Just wanted to let you know.

Yours Truly,
Molly

P.S. Friday is the start to LABOR day weekend. Seems fitting, doesn’t it? PLUS it is one day after my dear Grandpa Bernie’s birthday. My birthday is one day after my dear Grandma Nita’s birthday. That seems fitting too, doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment